 Publishing / 214
Re: Soliciting comments (and help) with online form
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 09:25:06 GMT

but the thing it really taught me is that there are too many differences
between browsers to do useful javascript programming.

Yes! On the stadium reference part of my Lego site is a small javascript
to have a picture fly in from the top. Works perfectly on IE4, but is
ignored by Netscape Communicator.