 Publishing / 212
Re: Soliciting comments (and help) with online form
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 04:46:39 GMT

Mike Stanley writes:

Anyone know a good Javascript book?  I'm heading over to bookpool.com
to see if I can find a good beginner (but not dummy) book - maybe
figure out how to actually create some of these simple things instead
of the sort of hit and miss canabalizing I'm doing now.  :)

try O'Reilly's Javascript, the definitive guide (mine has a rhino on
the cover but there is probably a newer version now). A good book
but the thing it really taught me is that there are too many differences
between browsers to do useful javascript programming.

Having said taht I think your order form is pretty cool.

Jim
hughesj@one.net