 Publishing / 158
157  |  159
Subject:
XOOM downside
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 03:26:40 GMT

Some of us have XOOM sites. Is anyone else that does getting the volume
of spam I do? It seems every day I get an offer from them to sell me
something. And every day I dutifully follow the instructions to get off
that list, but each of the lists has a slightly different email address
so it seems I just keep doing it and doing it and doing it. Sigh.

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.