 Publishing / 159
Re: XOOM downside
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 04:19:17 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lpien@ctp.IWANTNOSPAM.com> wrote:
Some of us have XOOM sites. Is anyone else that does getting the volume
of spam I do? It seems every day I get an offer from them to sell me
something. And every day I dutifully follow the instructions to get off
that list, but each of the lists has a slightly different email address
so it seems I just keep doing it and doing it and doing it. Sigh.

I changed my e-mail address once just to get away from them.  Then,
like an idiot, I went to their site and made another account.

Now I just have a filter for everything from them to the trash.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide