 Publishing / 1288
Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 18:26:47 GMT

Nope, not going to follow up, as it's obvious that you are hopelessly
incorrect about this ;-)

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote:

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

And I look forward to a redesigned website(1) and reeducation for
webjocks who stage in public. :-)

1 - no more shockwave, frames, graphics where text would do, and other
"kewl" stuff, one can hope! :-)

Frames are EXTREMELY useful....when done RIGHT.

No, they are not. One cannot give a URL to take a person directly, one
has to quote navigation path. That's bogus.

Followups to .publish, this is a pet peeve of mine that I have expounded
on there before.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/