 Promotional / 980 (-20)
  Re: Maersk Blue?

"rene virsik" <virsik@sco.svf.stuba.sk> wrote in message news:H1v4wq.Dno@lugnet.com... (...) promo (...) The 1x1 round bricks in one of those sets are Maersk blue. Huw (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.dk)

  Re: Maersk Blue?

Henry Lim's website also has a picture of his current 'color yardstick' which about 40 colors on it (including 4 blues): (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.dk)

  Re: Maersk Blue?

(...) Here you go Todd: (URL) my gallery, BTW. Russell (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.dk)

  Re: Maersk Blue?

(...) Interesting! So how to they compare? I've never seen the two side by side. Is Maersk Blue a deeper, bluer blue than light blue? --Todd (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.dk)

  Re: Maersk Blue?

And what about the light-blue used in the Team-Telekom Tour de France promo sets ? Thanx. Rene (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.dk)

  Re: Maersk Blue?

(...) Interestingly though they are allowed to use it at the parks. At the last RLD at LLW Guy Bagley, the Chief Modelmaker showed a plate with all the available colours plus some new ones that were being considered (and a couple that have been (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.dk)

  Re: Maersk Blue?

(...) Hi Todd, I own both Maersk and SW sets, and NO, it is NOT the same color. I was indeed surprised to find DUPLO in the same color, as I thought as you that it was specific for Maersk promo's. regards Arne, Copenhagen (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.dk)

  Maersk Blue?

Is "Maersk Blue" (as it applies to LEGO bricks) the exact same color as the light blue that came out a couple years ago in Star Wars sets and before that in Scala and Belville? Or is it a different color? I *think* I heard at BrickFest that Maersk (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.dk)

  Re: VELUX house still available

(...) I have been meaning to order more of these, so I placed my order on the website soon after reading this. Michael, thanks for the reminder. The houses came today, only two days later! They're packed in styrofoam peanuts, so the boxes are in (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: VELUX house still available

(...) snip (...) If you're thinking of getting this set, I think it's definitely worth it. I got mina about a year ago & it's a nice addition to any town. the bed can only fit one fig, but that can be modified. you get extra roof pieces to make the (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.market.shopping)

  VELUX house still available

The VELUX House (URL) is still available through the VELUX website. I inquired by e-mail and got this message back today: Our VELUX LEGO houses are still available on our web: www.VELUX.com/giftshop We are looking forward to receiving your order. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Bionicles Promo's at McDonalds

"Kerry Raymond" <kerry@dstc.edu.au> wrote in message news:H178x7.KA4@lugnet.com... (...) don't buy (...) do in (...) Right on sister! Hear hear! It really disturbs me that my fellow Aussies get so excited by a promo with such crappy Lego on offer - (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.promo)

  Re: New Quaker Oats Studios/Pirates Promo

(...) saving up, since the promo ends on the 31st. Maggie C. (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Bionicles Promo's at McDonalds

(...) So, if I understand this correctly ... If I don't go to McDonalds, then I don't have to eat their food and I don't buy a bionicle! That's excellent. It means that I can not do two things I didn't want to do in the time it would normally take (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Bionicles Promo's at McDonalds

(...) Yes... just saw this via email as my kids are in the 0n-line McDonalds Happy meal club. (URL) can see the Happy Meal box on the site :) Also they are running a 'Match-In-Shapes' on-line competition... Happy Mel :) What a great excuse for a (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.promo)

  Bionicles Promo's at McDonalds

Just a short note to mention that the bionicle sets 1388-1393 are becoming available at McDonalds stores in Australia. These appear to be the same sets available in the US last year, but with different printing on the bag [1], are Copyrighted for (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Anyone knows?

Ack! None of the ones I got from HK thru my relative have any stickers "with" the packs... So... you mean the stickers were supposed to come separately, not in the red bags nor the Lego polybags, right? P.S. Too bad Coca-Cola doesn't sponsor Ajax (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.sports, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Anyone knows?

(...) I believe the stickers were attached to the Coca-Cola package, separate from the set polybags. I picked up a complete set from HK and the stickers were included in a separate bag, assembled by the seller. -Rob. (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.sports, lugnet.promo)

  Anyone knows?

Recently I purchased some Coca-Cola soccer promo sets from Europe and HK. To my surprise, the ones I got from Europe came with some stickers that go to the back of the minifigs. I asked the seller where he got the sets and he told me he got it from (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.sports, lugnet.promo)

  Re: New European Quik promo set seen on eBay

(...) Oops, my mistake. Where did those last 10 years go to? They surely went by pretty fast. I mean 2001 of course :-) Grahame (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.admin.database)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact