 Promotional / 964
Re: Anyone knows?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.sports, lugnet.promo
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 14:47:14 GMT

Ack!  None of the ones I got from HK thru my relative have any stickers
"with" the packs...
So... you mean the stickers were supposed to come separately, not in the red
bags nor the Lego polybags, right?
P.S.  Too bad Coca-Cola doesn't sponsor Ajax Amsterdam, otherwise the white
minifigs would be perfect for the team.

"Rob Doucette" <lego@nospam.doucettenet.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.football, Kevin Cheng writes:
Recently I purchased some Coca-Cola soccer promo sets from Europe and HK.
To my surprise, the ones I got from Europe came with some stickers that • go
to the back of the minifigs.  I asked the seller where he got the sets • and
he told me he got it from HK.  But the ones I got in HK thru my relatives • in
HK didn't have any stickers attached to the sets.  So the question is, • where
did the sticker come from?
Was it a large sticker sheet that you have to buy separately?  Or did it
come with a particular set?  I saw an auction for those Coke Soccer sets • on
eBay that also had the stickers along with the minifigs.  Anyone knows • the
details?

I believe the stickers were attached to the Coca-Cola package, separate • from
the set polybags.  I picked up a complete set from HK and the stickers • were
included in a separate bag, assembled by the seller.

-Rob.