 Promotional / 710 (-10)
  Re: Sugar cookies with LEGO sets at Wal*Mart (was: Cookies ?)

Where was the "Price Chopper"? Matthias Jetleb VA3-MWJ (23 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.promo)

  lego bed sheets; pillow cases; curtains

I just got the above items in the mail aquired via E-bay, and they look truly awesome. I already had a matching pillow sham and a comforter. I have the complete set now!!! The color is baby blue and it looks so soft and gentle. I think the bed set (...) (23 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Sugar cookies with LEGO sets at Wal*Mart (was: Cookies ?)

(...) Sounds neat! If I saw those I'd buy a few to make a little pyramid display and fill each with LEGO… But… I guess I've got a little bit too much time on my hands!!! ;) Sincerely, --==Richard==-- You can reach me @ SHROUD_OF_KUNG_FU@Hotmail.com (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Sugar cookies with LEGO sets at Wal*Mart (was: Cookies ?)

Hello, This is a reply to an ancient thread (1999). I went to the local "discount" food store (Price Chopper) and it looks like they are clearing out a stock of Danish sugar cookies that are packaged in a LEGO tin and have a promo set inside in a (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Oatmeal Promo Arrived today

Got mine about 4 weeks ago – sent off for the Promo as soon as it was out. Expiration is in August I think it said 8/31/01, or WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. I called the 800 number given on the boxes and checked if they had supplies lasting and they said (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Oatmeal Promo Arrived today

(...) The deadline is September. I don't remember seeing anything about "while supplies last", but I wouldn't put off ordering *too* long. Steve (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Oatmeal Promo Arrived today

It's nice to finally see some pictures of what I've been eating oatmeal for! BTW, when is the deadline for sending in the packets? I can't remember and I'm too lazy to look in the cupboard. :-) Bryan Beckwith FUT: lugnet.promo "Christopher Tracey" (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Kellogg's Lego Software Promo - UK only

Hello, Don't know if this has been posted before or not. Kellogg's is giving away 200 Lego Software games. It is a random drawing open only to UK residents. You get your choice of Alpha Team, Stunt Rally, Racers, Creator: Knight's Kingdom, My World, (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: New Shell promos... where?

Echoing Karls info, It would seem the Shell Stations got a lot of the "leftovers" from the European promo.There were small round sticker in each of the 2500 series that you could stick on a card to see if you got them all, Like a checkoff list. (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: New Shell promos... where?

(...) I am not aware of any Shell promos that are currrently underway. Some stations may have "left-overs" from a couple of promos that went on last year. The most recent Shell promotion of which I was aware was during the Thanksgiving/Christmas (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.promo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact