 Promotional / 709
708  |  710
Subject:
lego bed sheets; pillow cases; curtains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 04:54:04 GMT

I just got the above items in the mail aquired via E-bay, and they look
truly awesome.  I already had a matching pillow sham and a comforter.
I have the complete set now!!!  The color is baby blue and it looks so
soft and gentle.
I think the bed set came out in circa 1995 because the showcase of the
set is the pillow with "Launch Command" and a giant shuttle launching from
a launch pad, that in itself is pretty good.
I guess it only proves how much of a maniac I really am!!!!  BTW, I'm
26 and live in a military barracks....my peers get a real kick (sometimes
at my expense) seeing the bedding!!!  (and the large pile of boxes in the
corner!!!!)
I posted it here, because it seemed like the most logical group to post.
The reason I posted it is to enlighten you on the existance of such a
bedding set, not to brag that I indeed have the complete bedding set!!!
Unfortunately, I don't know where you can purchase the sets....I only
saw the comforter on sale a couple of times in the last 2 1/2 years....
I only saw the other stuff on sale just once, just recently....

Benjamin Medinets