 Promotional / 450 (-20)
  Re: New LEGO Castle Promo sets

Heya ! Are these sets available in Munich yet ? If, so where in Munich can I find them ? Thanx. Rene (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.promo)

  Re: New LEGO Castle Promo sets

(...) Someone has been combining the chromed bits and auctioning Really Shiney Bulls Cavalry on eBay. These are real parts then (the shield and helmet). These packs may never make it here, but I'd bet all the parts will. It's especially nice to see (...) (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.promo)

  New LEGO Castle Promo sets

Hi Castle and/or promo fans, I was able to pick up four new sets this morning in a german toy shop. I doubt that they will make it to the US as well, but in any case I made a few scans of the sets [#4816 - 4819] You can see them here; within the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.promo)

  British Air Promo (or lack there of)

Sadly it appears that British Airways no longer has a LEGO promo set available in flight. This past Monday I caught a BA flight from London to Stockholm and the 2769 set (nor anything else) is no longer listed in the in-flight duty free catalog. A (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Need Help/Info on an Unusual Lego 70's Store Display

Hi All, Check out a great find a friend has given me: (URL) have had it for a couple of months, but have now just gotten around to cleaning it up. I would be forever thankful for any information or pictures of the original model. Thanks, Joe P.S. I (...) (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Re: German Telekom sets

(...) Or (...) Yes, they are still available. You will probably have no problems finding the sets in Munich. Arnold (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.promo)

  German Telekom sets

Hallo, are the German Telekom sets still available in Germany ? I'll visit Munich end of August. Is there any chance to find some of the sets in stores in Munich ? Or somewhere in Germany ? Thanx. Rene e-mail: virsik@sco.svf.stuba.sk (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: First scans: German Telekom "Tour de France" sets

They never replied about the VAT. I ordered 5 of each, and "quite a few" extra of the 2 smaller sets ;-) (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Soccer Promo, possibly German

Hey all, I saw this Soccer Promo set, a tiny polybag, here in .il. The writing is German so I figured it might've originated from there. It came as a present from a kids' magazine; two 'figs, including a grey baseball cap. I'll scan the bag ASAP... (...) (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.sports, lugnet.promo)

  Re: First scans: German Telekom "Tour de France" sets

(...) site's (...) I didn't think people would be interested in buying from Deutsche Telekom so I didn't bother to translate very many of the details, but in case anyone else wonders, here are some more translations. You can also try www.quickdic.de (...) (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: WTT: soccer bricks for other promo bricks

And if you don't have any of the bricks Russell wants, but have a spare Star Wars brick, I'd trade a MLS Soccer brick and a Kidvention brick for it ;-) (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo)

  WTT: soccer bricks for other promo bricks

I have extra promotional soccer bricks. I am looking to trade for the following bricks: LEGO Human Resources brick LEGO Island brick October 1999 brick from the Georgia outlet store (any color) November 1999 brick from the Virginia outlet store (any (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo)

  Re: First scans: German Telekom "Tour de France" sets

To avoid more questions... If you can't read German, you'll need to fire up Altavista's Translate section ((URL) and cut and paste words into it (using the DT site's URL just doesn't work well). But here's the gist of it: - Go to (URL) Choose the (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Whats TEXLUG? was:(Re: Shell ???)

Cool Shell stuff but this is going to be Off-Topic for .promo so follow-ups set to .org.us. (...) Hey whats this just wondering because I am updating the LUGMAP and was wondering if I should add TEXLUG. I don't remember hearing anything about it and (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.org.us)

  Re: Shell ???

(...) I have a friend that works for the distribution company that handles the LEGO promos for Shell. He told me that Shell is planning a LEGO promotion for my part of the country (Texas) for the holiday season this year. He hinted at it being a (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Promo Availability

(...) having (...) Be fast and have a look at the Lego auctions presently running at Yahoo. There are about 6 promo items listed. (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Shell ???

hi ! anyone here got any clue on if there will be a new shell promo for the end of this year, and if so, what it will be ? i hope there will ! ;) Regards, Lex (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Promo Availability

"Erik Olson" <olsone@spamcop.net> wrote in message news:Fy8nCJ.2us@lugnet.com... (...) having (...) And they are really expensive at Epcot as well. For example 1070 ((URL) was $5. I found this same set earlier this summer at a CVS Pharmacy for $3. (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Promo Availability

(...) and a few promos are sold in Epcot Center in Denmark. (That's in Orlando Florida.) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Promo Availability

(...) having (...) Take a look at The Vault run by Matt Chiles. He has Kabaya and Shell sets as well as out of production sets. (URL) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.promo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact