 Promotional / 443
Re: First scans: German Telekom "Tour de France" sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 02:28:57 GMT

They never replied about the VAT.  I ordered 5 of each, and "quite a few" extra of
the 2 smaller sets ;-)

Toki Barron wrote:

PS to Tom - just out of curiousity, how many sets did you order (it sounds
like a lot)?  Did anyone answer your question about the VAT?

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/