 Promotional / 395
First scans: German Telekom "Tour de France" sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 13:24:00 GMT

Hi,

just back from my local shop where I was able to grab the brand new 4 promo
sets off the shelf. I have made a first scan of the back of 1198 with an
overview of all sets. I have made three versions (large 250kb, medium 80kb,
small 30kb) for you to choose from:

http://www.toorude.freeservers.com/tourdefrancelarge.jpg

http://www.toorude.freeservers.com/tourdefrancemedium.jpg

http://www.toorude.freeservers.com/tourdefrancesmall.jpg

Later I will scan the front of each set. And yes, the bicycles are pink (or
"magenta", as the avid Telekom fan would insist :-)

Arnold