 Promotional / 417
Re: First scans: German Telekom "Tour de France" sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 01:10:56 GMT

In lugnet.promo, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.promo, Arnold Staniczek writes:
Hi,

just back from my local shop where I was able to grab the brand new 4 promo
sets off the shelf. I have made a first scan of the back of 1198 with an
overview of all sets. I have made three versions (large 250kb, medium 80kb,
small 30kb) for you to choose from:

http://www.toorude.freeservers.com/tourdefrancelarge.jpg

http://www.toorude.freeservers.com/tourdefrancemedium.jpg

http://www.toorude.freeservers.com/tourdefrancesmall.jpg

Later I will scan the front of each set. And yes, the bicycles are pink (or
"magenta", as the avid Telekom fan would insist :-)

I can't see the images, I'm getting a forbidden error.  I know of three other
people who are getting the same error...  Perhaps you could upload them to a
Brickshelf Gallery account?

Jeff

First log into www.toorude.freeservers.com then when you get the setup page
click in your browsers address box at the end of the address and type in the
filename tourdefrancemediuim.jpg seemed the easiest for me to view.

Scott