 Promotional / 447
446  |  448
Subject:
British Air Promo (or lack there of)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 05:41:07 GMT

Sadly it appears that British Airways no longer has a LEGO promo set
available in flight.  This past Monday I caught a BA flight from London to
Stockholm and the 2769 set (nor anything else) is no longer listed in the
in-flight duty free catalog.  A query to the flight attendant didn't yield
any useful information (like when they stopped selling it) either.  It has
been almost 10 months (last December) since I flew BA so I don't know when
they stopped selling it.  On a related note, SAS Airlines no longer has a
promo set either, they are selling the Star Wars Speeder Bikes set in
flight.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com