 Promotional / 315 (-20)
  Re: Velux set is *still available* from Velux!

(...) Ok. I tried that as well. We'll see if they get back to me! For the record, I'm trying Velux US, there's no way to tell where the mail really goes, though. Did they email you back? How long did it take? I'm quite excited. eric (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Velux set is *still available* from Velux!

The way I used was to go to www.velux.com, then I chose "local" and e-mailed them. --Tobias (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Velux set is *still available* from Velux!

(...) Bryan- I'm all over trying to help you land a copy of these sets- I want some for myself! Can you share any info you might have about contacting Velux US? If all those interested try to get in touch, and we try not to duplicate failed efforts, (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.se)

If anyone can help me locate one or two copies of this set, I would greatly appreciate it. I've tried emailing the USA office, but have not received a reply. Bryan Kinkel Media, PA Tobias Möller <tobias.moller@telia.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.se)

  Velux set is *still available* from Velux!

(posted to lugnet.loc.se because I bought it from Velux Sweden) I know, I just got one from Velux Sweden that I ordered a week ago. I don't know if it is available in every country, but at Velux Sweden they said they had never heard of it, and I (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Mail@Kidlug - possible SPAM

(...) I agree that was probably the problem - unfortunately from a NNTP viewpoint it's not that clear. Carbon 60 (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Mail@Kidlug - possible SPAM

(...) Simon, Try to cut these guys a little slack. They've put a whole lot of work into getting Kidlug started with not a tremendous amount of positive feedback. They're also somewhat younger and also relatively new to LUGNET. -Tim (URL) timcourtne (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Mail@Kidlug - possible SPAM

(...) I think it's possible that .promo's charter isn't clear. Perhaps it should be stated that it's not a place to promote one's own items, but rather to talk about TLC's promotional items. -Shiri (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Mail@Kidlug - possible SPAM

(...) Why has this been cross-posted to lugnet.promo - it's completely irrelevant. I call it SPAM. Carbon 60 P.S. Added lugnet.admin.general (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general)

  Mail@Kidlug

Mail@Kidlug is now availible and working. Users registered for membership may sign up for free personal mail. This service is fast, fun, easy, and free, so come down to membership and give Kidlug Mail a try! (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.people)

  (canceled)

  Infomaniac...

I'm sure some of you have played 'Lego Island' before. I seem to recall seeing the 'Infomanic' minifig in the set directory. Where and how did one get this cool little guy? (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Shell promo sets...Attn: Rene Virsik

(...) Hi Rene! Didn't I sell you the 1256 off of eBay. I can't remember if it was 1256 or not but let me know. I never did get an e-mail saying if you received this set or not. Let me know what happened. Brendan Duck360198@aol.com (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: LEGO Easter Baskets at TRU

Richard Schamus wrote in message ... (...) Darn, I've been hoping for an Easter bucket... Can you say bunches of pastel? Shucks. Frank (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo)

  Re: LEGO Easter Baskets at TRU

I've seen a third kind last night at my local TRU. This one had 6110's in them, with the puzzle, and candy. I just saw the one type and thought it wasn't worth it to pick it up, considering it was only a 6110. (URL) Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ***** (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo)

  LEGO Easter Baskets at TRU

I saw LEGO Easter Baskets while at TRU tonight. The baskets have the usual trimmings - filled with plastic grass and are cellophane-wrapped - plus there are 3 packages of candy, a 100-piece puzzle, and a small promotional set, all for $14.99. I only (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Shell promo sets coming to the U.S.!

(...) it could be sets 2554 Pit Stop, 2555 Belville Swing and 2556 Model Team Ferrari - I hope it's the 125x series - I missed it when it came out in Holland. Carbon 60 (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general)

  Re: Shell promo sets coming to the U.S.!

(...) *ponders the possibilities* "Give me Lego or DIE!" "We come for your Lego, Chuck." (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general)

Tom Stangl wrote in message <38A9B138.28BD85FF@n...pe.com>... (...) so (...) buy (...) I managed to spend over $NZ1000 (US$500) on the Shell sets without buying 1 cent of petrol. This was from lots of Shell service stations.There's about 12 within (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general)

  Re: Shell promo sets coming to the U.S.!

If it's anything like the rest of the world, it's "buy our gas to get coupons so that you are able to pay us for Lego, unless you talk someone into letting you buy them without buying gas". (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact