 Promotional / 299
Re: Shell promo sets coming to the U.S.!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 20:08:55 GMT

In lugnet.promo, Steve Chuck writes:
Shell gas station in a few months.  He says that the promo in Europe did very
well and Lego and Shell decided to bring it to the U.S. for the first time to
promo Lego and the sucess of Legoland.  He says that there will be bigger sets
(I assumed the 125x series).

it could be sets 2554 Pit Stop, 2555 Belville Swing and 2556 Model Team Ferrari
- I hope it's the 125x series - I missed it when it came out in Holland.

Carbon 60