 Promotional / 300
299  |  301
Subject:
LEGO Easter Baskets at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 01:29:36 GMT

I saw LEGO Easter Baskets while at TRU tonight. The baskets have the usual
trimmings - filled with plastic grass and are cellophane-wrapped - plus there
are 3 packages of candy, a 100-piece puzzle, and a small promotional set, all
for $14.99.

I only noticed two different baskets, each with a different set and puzzle.
One had an Adventurers Amazon promo set and the other had a Town Jr. set that
was only available through S@H:

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=5905