 Promotional / 301
Re: LEGO Easter Baskets at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 03:58:52 GMT

I've seen a third kind last night at my local TRU. This one had 6110's in
them, with the puzzle, and candy. I just saw the one type and thought it
wasn't worth it to pick it up, considering it was only a 6110.
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6110
Rich

Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)
Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****
In lugnet.market.shopping, Jim Stroot writes:
I saw LEGO Easter Baskets while at TRU tonight. The baskets have the usual
trimmings - filled with plastic grass and are cellophane-wrapped - plus there
are 3 packages of candy, a 100-piece puzzle, and a small promotional set, all
for $14.99.

I only noticed two different baskets, each with a different set and puzzle.
One had an Adventurers Amazon promo set and the other had a Town Jr. set that
was only available through S@H:

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=5905