 Promotional / 288
Re: Shell promo sets coming to the U.S.!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 06:45:11 GMT

In article <FpMCCE.87u@lugnet.com>, r2eng@primenet.com says...
That would be a shame if they didn't have the select shop. I like this one
the best. It is the only food store set that I am aware with. My mini figs
have something to eat besides pizza!!!!

Rose

Yes!  I bought two.  :-)

But I tell ya what--there was some reluctance to claim the Ferrari; I
mean, nice car, but all the cops in my town are keeping a *real* close
eye on it.... :-)

On the bright side, my wife just built a series of apartment buildings.
With places to live, and food to eat that isn't pizza, my minifigs are
almost delirious  (ha!).