 Promotional / 1010 (-20)
  Re: New Belville promo polybag

(...) Hewkii is set #8584, though the LUGNET archive lists it under the old name of "Huki". (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.basic, lugnet.belville, lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

  Re: New Belville promo polybag

(...) So, there isn't a set number known yet? I'll keep checking on the C1000 promo action to see if does emerege there. With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.basic, lugnet.belville, lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

  Re: New Belville promo polybag

(...) He's Hewkii, a revised version of Huki: [LEGOSet 1388] The storyline explanation is that the Matoran villagers did a great job helping to fight off the Rahi, Bohrok, and Bohrok Va, so the Turaga rewarded them by making them bigger. And they (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.basic, lugnet.belville, lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

  New Belville promo polybag

Hello all, I did some additional research in the local C1000 supermarket store today, to check out the free promo ploybag action that the're currently running here in the Netherlands. I have positive identification of a new Belville promotional (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.basic, lugnet.belville, lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

  New variation of Explore polybag promo set

Hello all, Here in the Netherlands a color variation of the Explore polybag promo set #1384 emerged. It has set number 5437, and has been found in a range of promo sets issued by the Dutch supermarket chain C1000 (URL) The mentioned promo involves (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.duplo, FTX)

  Audi TT roadster

Hello, Is there anyone willing to post the instructions for the Legoland Preopening Lego Audi TT roadster? It comes in blue or red and I would really like to see some pictures of the set(s) and box(es). That would be a great addition to either (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: My complete(?) list of Duplo Promotional 1x2x2 bricks.

I (...) Mark, I do know that the "Brick or Treat, 2002 - Version B" was given out at the LEGO Outlet stores, but don't know about the other LEGO retail centers. Also I have a 2x4 Duplo brick that is green and has the text "October 1999", this was (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general)

  My complete(?) list of Duplo Promotional 1x2x2 bricks.

I love Duplo Promotional Bricks, I have been working on my collection of them for some time now. I am pretty sure I have most of the ones that have been put out. I only know of 3 bricks that I do not have, and there are 2 others I need one more of (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general) !

  Duplo Promo Bricks at Legoland other than LLCA?

Hello all visitors to The other Legoland parks! I have a question for you. Since LLCA is starting up a huge Duplo Promo Brick program ( see (URL) ) I was wondering if any of the other parks are going to do the same thing, or if they are offering ANY (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.promo)

  lego 4299 - nesquik bunny racer

Who is looking for the bunny, I can help. One set costs U$ 12,-- or € 12,-- excl. shipping. I´m in holliday and I´ve been back on 20. March 2003. Besides I can change 4299 with 2181 Lego infomaniac. Greatings from Austria (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Wanted: LEGOLAND bus

(...) I have all the parts needed; I'll try to get them together by April 26 Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Wanted: LEGOLAND bus

(...) if they aren't, it looks fairly easy to build -- the base/wheels and the front grill are from the mickey mouse firetruck (set 4164). (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Wanted: LEGOLAND bus

I want one too... have a few sets to trade or will buy. (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.promo)

  Wanted: LEGOLAND bus

Hello all. Is there anyone who can help be get one or two of these: (URL) they are still available? Russell (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.promo)

  4299 LEGO Nesquik Bunny Racer (Promo?)

I recently received a mystery package in the mail. It was from LEGO in Billund. Imagine my immense surprise when I opened the envelope to find a LEGO set I'd never seen before! Enclosed was set number 4299, a Racers set with the Nesquik bunny (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: EGADS!

(...) proposed trade, but was really disappointed in the sets themselves. Far too basic, not nearly Audi enough. This picture is much better, but only that much more disappointing, I'm afraid. Bummer...thought these might be something really great. (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: EGADS!

(...) These pics? (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: wanted - 106 Unicef / exchange - Legoland Audi TT red and blue

(...) Found! At 1000steine: link: (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general)

  EGADS!

Gerhard has found the Holy Grail of Lego. A Auto Promo! Pics please! One would even wonder if someone could scan the instructions. Anyone who buys an Audi TT, huh? I wonder how I explain THAT purchase to the wife... -Cabby (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: wanted - 106 Unicef / exchange - Legoland Audi TT red and blue

(...) What AUDI LEGO sets ???...??? Mike (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact