 Promotional / 1004
Re: My complete(?) list of Duplo Promotional 1x2x2 bricks.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 19:20:05 GMT

I would like to invite you to take a look at my collection on my site:

http://www.landofbricks.com

And if you have any additional info on any of my bricks, please let me know! And
of course, if you have any I do not have pictured please let me know!

Mark, I do know that the "Brick or Treat, 2002 - Version B" was given out at the
LEGO Outlet stores, but don't know about the other LEGO retail centers.

Also I have a 2x4 Duplo brick that is green and has the text "October 1999",
this was from the opening of the Dawsonville Georgia LEGO Outlet store,
unfortunatly it had been well played with when I found it so the text is not in
the best shape. If you are interested maybe we can work out a trade for
something you have too many of.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thinice/EventDuplo/dsc00021.jpg

jt

James J. Trobaugh