 Promotional / 995
Re: EGADS!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 22:13:24 GMT

In lugnet.promo, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.promo, Craig Squier writes:
Gerhard has found the Holy Grail of Lego. A Auto Promo!

Pics please! One would even wonder if someone could scan the instructions.

These pics?
http://f24.parsimony.net/forum61776/messages/44796.htm

Ah, good find Dave! I had pictures sent to me via e-mail regarding this
proposed trade, but was really disappointed in the sets themselves. Far too
basic, not nearly Audi enough. This picture is much better, but only that
much more disappointing, I'm afraid.

Bummer...thought these might be something really great. 8?/

Matt