 Promotional / *1135 (-20)
  Re: 10152 Maersk promo ship comes back as 10155

(...) I suspect the previous limited production run used a batch of pre-colored ABS granules. Now that many of the molding operations have converted to coloration at the machine, it may be easier to make special colors (ie Maersk blue) in limited (...) (13 years ago, 2-Jan-11, to lugnet.promo, FTX)

  Re: 10152 Maersk promo ship comes back as 10155

(...) An interesting point, but not quite the same thing IIRC. The Maersk Blue issue wasn't a matter of cost; it was (allegedly) a one-time production of a very limited quantity of this very special color, never to be repeated. Until it seemed (...) (13 years ago, 2-Jan-11, to lugnet.promo, FTX)

  Re: 10152 Maersk promo ship comes back as 10155

(...) Didnt we hear similiar noise earlier about a wide parts pallette (for Lego Brand Retail) and trying not to use lots of SKU's that it would be too costly.... we are seeing TLC making unusual parts and seeing the new catalogue with the 3 whole (...) (13 years ago, 2-Jan-11, to lugnet.promo, FTX)

  Re: 10152 Maersk promo ship comes back as 10155

(...) I seem to recall that when the 10152 was released, TLG made a big noise about how "Maersk Blue" was a limited production run and would never be reproduced (or even reproducible, perhaps). Is this another example of TLG nobly standing by its (...) (13 years ago, 2-Jan-11, to lugnet.promo, FTX)

  10152 Maersk promo ship comes back as 10155

[LEGOSet 10152] The 10152 Maersk Sealand promo from 2004 (MSRP 75 USD in the US, see above) seems to have come back as 10155... however TLG raised the MSRP to 120 USD. From the pics given on shop.lego.com I don't see any difference in the sets but I (...) (13 years ago, 1-Jan-11, to lugnet.promo, FTX)

  Collectible minifig barcode scanner for android

If comparing barcodes with your bare eyes isn't for you, and you're lucky enough to have an android phone, you may want to use it to do the work for you. See full instructions there: (URL). It's a lot of text, as I'm too lazy to do illustrations, so (...) (14 years ago, 13-May-10, to lugnet.promo)

  New Maersk Line promo 10152 ship, anything else new from Maersk

Finally I think I can get my hands on one of these 'third generation' 10152s, has anyone heard of any other new Maersk promos available? was really hoping they would re-release a new truck of some sort. (17 years ago, 15-Feb-07, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: LLCA Promobrick program on hold

(...) Look what i found on the above site! Quote We are happy to announce that we have reinstated our Commemorative Brick program! The next bricks available will be for Holiday Block Party and Kids' New Year's Eve. Unquote Ludo (18 years ago, 28-Nov-06, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.promo, FTX)

  Re: LLCA Promobrick program on hold

(...) Well, between that and the price of gas, there's no reason for me to be a LLCA passmember anymore. Darrell (18 years ago, 22-Apr-06, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.promo, FTX)

  LLCA Promobrick program on hold

The Spring 2006 passholder newsletter "Brick By Brick" says the following: "Unfortunately, due to international production issues, the 2006 Commemorative Brick series has been suspended until further notice" It says you can sign up for further (...) (18 years ago, 22-Apr-06, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.promo, FTX)

  Promo Production Suspended???

I just got my LL-CA newsletter today and found this- "Unfortunately, due to international production issues, the 2006 Commerative Brick series has been suspended until further notice." What gives??? Adr. (18 years ago, 20-Apr-06, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: No sign of 2928 ...

[ ... snipped ... ] (...) [ ... snipped ... ] Sterling Blue didn't have 2928 or 4032 but they did have 4778 on my flight this morning! (URL) only had two copies on board so I picked them both up. Mike (18 years ago, 18-Mar-06, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: No sign of 2928 ...

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:Iw9J8G.11Bx@lugnet.com... (...) Doh! The airline is Sterling Blue who I have never heard of! Mike (18 years ago, 17-Mar-06, to lugnet.promo)

  No sign of 2928 ...

I am in Europe this week for work and have traveled on a couple European airlines. I can confirm that 2928 is NOT available on either American, SAS or Estonian Air. SAS does not have 4032 any more either, they currently have a Magnetix kit in their (...) (18 years ago, 17-Mar-06, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Interesting Maersk Tidbit

Wonder what this will do to values on 1831 Maersk truck/container kits. I have a few original Maersk only ones, of course more valuable once they renamed themselves, but maybe worthless now since they will have to re-release them again. Maersk (...) (18 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Interesting Maersk Tidbit

(...) heh - I doubt they will even bother with it. I see the containers all the time going up and down the 805/5 on the way to Legoland and I would say about half of them do not say 'Sealand' on it. Example is here: (URL) you can tell by the BS file (...) (18 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Interesting Maersk Tidbit

(...) More info on Maersk here: (URL) (18 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Interesting Maersk Tidbit

(...) We'll see how long it takes them to repaint all the Maersk Sealand containers in the world. (18 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.promo)

  Interesting Maersk Tidbit

Just read this over on the BrickLink forum: "Another unrelated note on International Shipping companies. Maersk Sealand (the world's largest) will officially change their name back to Maersk Line effective next week. The change is a result of (...) (18 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.promo)

  Malaysian air has also released 4032 promos

Never seen before on BrickLink, just happened across it on eBay, and MINE, ALL MINE!! Just a heads up for anyone collecting these (18 years ago, 22-Jan-06, to lugnet.promo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact