 Pirates / 960 (-20)
  Re: Ships needed for Brickfest pirate game!

(...) I don't see that we absolutely need to have sails, however, I'll be bringing my box of sails, so if you make your ship sail ready, we can use some of my sails for the game (I've got a bunch of extra sails from 6057, 6256, 6261, 6262, 6267, (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Ships needed for Brickfest pirate game!

(...) ...I was just going to 'cheat' and use paper. Simple, effective, and gets the job done :-) (and easier to poke holes in to simulate battle damage!) ...oooh! now there's an idea! have all ships use paper sails so we can use sharp pencils to (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Ships needed for Brickfest pirate game!

(...) ...I've got a custom cutter modeled on the 6277 and put together 6274, 6280, 6289 (tho if I have a few minutes this week, I want to expand 6289 to add an extra hull (bwahahaha!!)). I don't have enuf cannon to really load them up correctly, but (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Ships needed for Brickfest pirate game!

(...) Well, I've got a lot on my building agenda for this week, but luckily, Pirate ships are on there! I have 8-9 standard hulls that I can build on, plus a *ton* of bow bricks I can use. I'll see what I can throw together. :) However, One thing (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Ships needed for Brickfest pirate game!

One more thing - if you're planning on playing, if you could bring a clipboard, that would make it a little easier for you to keep track of your ship papers. I'll be making a bunch of copies of the ship record sheets and will bring sheet protectors (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Ships needed for Brickfest pirate game!

I haven't gotten as far on building stuff as I wanted, and we've got a couple local gatherings going on (Martin Legault is down here in Raleigh NC this week). We could especially use some smaller ships, I have built the 4 copies of the cutter from (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  BrickFest June 9 - 11, 2000 Washington DC, USA!!! Last post!!!

posted to:lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.fun.gaming, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains fut: lugnet.org.us.wamalug What: (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can some one post some good pirate links?

(...) It's in there - 6441. I almost want to say there may be another one. I need to update the listing (need to list the good Dino sets for example, 5975 has 2 grey 10 wide bow bricks and a white one, no deck plate though, also King Leo's Castle (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Can some one post some good pirate links?

(...) Frank, Your list of current sets that have good pirate elements is extreemely helpful. That's a fantastic way of keeping Lego Pirates alive and growing. I got the River Expedition set just for such a reason. Do you know of any sets that have (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Can some one post some good pirate links?

(...) I've got a pretty extensive set of pirate links at: (URL) anyone sees anything missing or wrong on that page please let me know. Frank (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Can some one post some good pirate links?

"Adrick Tolliver" wrote (...) Arr etc etc, cough, splutter. Dunno 'bout good, but 'ere, get this int' ye. (URL) thar be links on yonder 'Meet the Governor' page) Richard Still baldly going... Check out Port Block at (URL) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: A brutal accident at Knobhead

Another design (not mine) is to take a 2x3 plate, put a 1x2 on one end, put a little 1x2 plate w/ handles, sit down a minifig in it, then put bike wheels in behind the fig. But it wouldn't work w/ a backpack that the Soldiers use. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Can some one post some good pirate links?

Hi! The subject line says it all. TIA! Adrick (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: A brutal accident at Knobhead

(...) IIRC, those 6-hole Technic pulleys are available in brown. I have a few, anyways. But I think the small spoked wheels would be much more "piratey," and scream "field modification." best LFB (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: A brutal accident at Knobhead

(...) they (...) Cool. Thanks Duane. That's the picture I remember. I was thinking about the same spoked wheels and using whatever brown I could. I still dont' know where I can get the little ones though. Markus (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: A brutal accident at Knobhead

(...) on 1x2's to make it look right. Any suggestions? (...) of (...) The real happy part of this story is, that once upon a time he was just a plain old blue imperial guardsman who, though very handsome, had no personality at all. In fact, he (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate MOCs on Brickshelf!

(...) there is already another secret pirate hide-away on the NSW inland coast, known as the 'sink-hole', news will emerge shortly after everything is ship-shape ! pete.w (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Picture of Bluecoat Admiral?...

(...) OK - I wasn't sure if 'twas the right one, but figured it won't hurt to try. :-) (...) Aw! Get it goin', then! I'll be expecting to see it!! -Shiri (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Picture of Bluecoat Admiral?...

(...) That's the old blue Soldier--I think he's talking about the fellow I use as Quigon Effete now, who actually has a proper "coat" with lapels. I think it only came in two or three sets. If nobody else has an image, I'll take a picture of the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate MOCs on Brickshelf!

(...) Whatever they are, the whole shebang looks fantastic. The bug-splat Green Death Express colour scheme is a little repulsive to me, but both that and the RSB are very nicely done. Almost like looking at a colour negative, it is. The 3/4-after (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact