 Pirates / 4537
Re: New Member Intro and Gunboat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2007 02:59:24 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Christopher Templin wrote:
   Folks, I have modified my gunboat by taking your suggestions and expanding her a little bit. I placed a larger gun on her bow, raised the Coxswain up so he is a little taller than the oarsmen and I added a lantern off of the mast like one I saw in a painting of Valcour Island. Thanks again to all for their suggestions. Please take a look.

Look really good. The lantern is a nice touch.