 Pirates / 4527
Re: New Member Intro and Gunboat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2007 23:32:58 GMT

Nice work! I especially like the simple rammer and Mr Determination.

I wonder if the Coxswain shouldn’t be standing though? It looks a little awkward having him sit at the tiller. I think standing is more correct so he can actually see where he is going.

Looking forward to your Surprise. Something I’ve wanted to do but I am a long way from having the right pieces (or the time.)