 Pirates / 4532
4531  |  4533
Subject:
Gunboat and Fort Ticonderoga
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2007 05:43:18 GMT

Elroy, I have had the fortune to work with the folks at the Lake Champlain Maritime Museum and at Fort Ticonderoga. In addition I had to build the bow of the Philadelphia for a film project I worked on this fall and will be finishing with the film crew in the spring. If you need images, info or anything, let me know. I also live under an hour and a half from Ti, so when they reopen in the spring, let me know if you need photos. Looks great from what I saw. Lastly, I should have a few minutes to spare on Sunday, so I will attempt to rig up a larger more accurate cannon set lower in the hull as Richie Dulin suggested. Christopher Templin