 Pirates / 4468
Re: Yo ho ho, a pirate's life for me!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2006 17:39:55 GMT

Hey Jojo,

These are great. I particularly like the sashes you made out of the plastic capes and rubberbands - it looks good and has functionality in giving a place to tuck swords and pistols. On the torso usage, I thought the Spider-Man Aunt May torso was particularly fitting and funny at the same time. In this pic I really like the way you used that technic piece as a pully/block-and-tackle bit. Also those gold lamps (btw, were those gold tiles held in place very well, or was that a fragile construction?). I’m not as big a fan of the pipe solution in this pic. Based on some discussion here a few years ago, I found that a screwdriver shoved into a stickshift base works much better. I’ve got an example of this in this vignette.

I hope you don’t mind - I posted these MOCs of yours over on Classic-Castle in this thread.

Bruce