 Pirates / 4459
Re: Yo ho ho, a pirate's life for me!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2006 17:38:58 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Johannes Koehler wrote:
   Aye!

I’ve always been a fan of pirates. Prior to Lego’s official Pirates line I was forced to create my pirate figures with non-Lego material. I leave out the link to those customized figs here.

Anyway, in 1989 Lego came up with real pirates and I was instantly hooked.

No pun intended JoJo? ;-)

<snip>

They look really good, but not a hook or peg leg among them (not to mention a macaw)! And I need a wharf rat to sneak into the pic... oh, and while I’m at it, how about a wench or two:-)

JOHN