 Pirates / 4463
Re: Yo ho ho, a pirate's life for me!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2006 04:31:49 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Johannes Koehler wrote:
   Aye!

Yo ho ho, and a bottle of cocoa!
Jojo

I love that building!! I have been trying to build a trading post for a while and I wish I would’ve come up with what you did. But low and behold I have not. I love your use of the fence as a balcony. Great idea! Great model!

And I also love your custom fig...

--Mark