 Pirates / 3858
Re: ESPG Rule Mod?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2004 20:09:22 GMT

"Wes Davis" <kitsurugi_yui@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:Hx0vwM.1vCB@lugnet.com...

I just bought more than half the gold coins on Bricklink.

I'm sorry, that sounded really arrogant. What I meant is that I just • bought a
TON of gold for the pirate game, and that it seems like a waste not to use • it.

Frank, do you make everyone empty their pockets after a game ends? Just • curious.
Putting my collection in the hands of others (especially if I don't know
everyone well) makes me nervous about stuff walking. *eep*

I don't think I've had that much trouble with stuff walking. But that
concern is one reason I am looking for a way to make the chest a single
piece effectively. Since the chests have to be placed on the ship, we avoid
players carrying LEGO in their pockets.

Frank