 Pirates / 3707
Re: Scenes from Port Brique
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 23:43:05 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Kenneth Tam wrote:
   In lugnet.pirates, Richie Dulin wrote:
   Port Brique has been rebuilt! A new site, a bigger settlement, and hundreds more inhabitants.

Oh my good lord! That’s a spectacular port! It really seems to capture the bustle of a happy pacific port -- lots of livliness, and excellent buildings!

Thanks! There’s a couple of generations of buildings there... some of the older ones (such as the ABC café) are in obvious need of upgrade. And the Rue de Entrepeneur needs to be widened too - it’s very awkward to get minifigs in there...

   In fact, the only thing I can think of that would make it better would be a Union Jack flying gracefully overhead ;).

Great stuff -- setting new standards for us all, as usual! And as ever, can’t wait to see more!

Adieu

Richie Dulin

   Port Brique
Somewhere in the South Pacifique