 Pirates / 3704
Re: Scenes from Port Brique
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 02:01:50 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Richie Dulin wrote:
   Port Brique has been rebuilt! A new site, a bigger settlement, and hundreds more inhabitants.

There’s still work to be done, but in the meantime, here are some scenes from Port Brique on Isla Legeaux:

The northern seawall of Isla Legeaux from a Type IV Montgolfier.
   The Boulevard de Brique, looking northward. Note the bare spars of the Madame Thenardier
   The Arc de Petite Triumph, marking the entrance to Port Brique on Isla Legeaux
   Fort Brique
   Notre Dean Cathedral, from the top of Fort Brique.

More images, and more backstory, here.

Adieu

Richie Dulin

   Port Brique
Somewhere in the South Pacifique

   Misérable
Building a safer South Pacifique

LOOKS GREAT !! How many lego Pieces ? (I hate it when some one asks me that question,because I never know.)

I would love to see this model in real life.

Which brings me to a question. Were is the next Australia wide meeting going to be ? “Australia :BRICKSMEET 2004”.

Many Thanks, Teunis