 Pirates / 3699
3698  |  3700
Subject:
Scenes from Port Brique
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 06:45:21 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Port Brique has been rebuilt! A new site, a bigger settlement, and hundreds more inhabitants.

There’s still work to be done, but in the meantime, here are some scenes from Port Brique on Isla Legeaux:

The northern seawall of Isla Legeaux from a Type IV Montgolfier.
   The Boulevard de Brique, looking northward. Note the bare spars of the Madame Thenardier
   The Arc de Petite Triumph, marking the entrance to Port Brique on Isla Legeaux
   Fort Brique
   Notre Dean Cathedral, from the top of Fort Brique.

More images, and more backstory, here.

Adieu

Richie Dulin

   Port Brique