 Pirates / 3702
Re: Scenes from Port Brique
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 20:32:50 GMT

wow, thats a pretty nice port you got there mr dulin! i really like the way that everything is very close to each other, kinda packed in, just like many real ports. it really catches the hustle and bustle feeling of a port town. i also like the cathedral, with the stained glass. sadly, i do not have the means to even make a small port for my ships, so i can just admire your creations. hmmmmm, the grande armee has not arrived yet?;-)

mr Tam, i only see two vessels in the harbor, im sure that if we hove to outside the port we could convince them to hoist the proper colors!:-)

great work mr dulin!

steve