 Pirates / 3705 (-10)
  Re: Scenes from Port Brique

French expansion in the Terra Australis! If this keeps up, the official language of Australie in a hundred years may be French. (Not bad camarade, not bad at all ;-) Mais ce, ceci ne sera pas bon. Pas du tout. The Brikish sword, rusty in its (...) (21 years ago, 1-Feb-04, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Scenes from Port Brique

(...) LOOKS GREAT !! How many lego Pieces ? (I hate it when some one asks me that question,because I never know.) I would love to see this model in real life. Which brings me to a question. Were is the next Australia wide meeting going to be ? (...) (21 years ago, 1-Feb-04, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Scenes from Port Brique

(...) Hmm... an interesting proposition, though I fear my trusty cutter Friendly mightn't make it around either Cape too well, so I'll pass for now. If I ever get the time to get the gun deck fitted into the 38 I've been working on, I might be able (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jan-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Scenes from Port Brique

wow, thats a pretty nice port you got there mr dulin! i really like the way that everything is very close to each other, kinda packed in, just like many real ports. it really catches the hustle and bustle feeling of a port town. i also like the (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jan-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Scenes from Port Brique

(...) Oh my good lord! That's a spectacular port! It really seems to capture the bustle of a happy pacific port -- lots of livliness, and excellent buildings! In fact, the only thing I can think of that would make it better would be a Union Jack (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jan-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Scenes from Port Brique

(...) Love your work Ritchie. This looks Great! A lot of awesome new additions, love the New Cathederal and Marketplace. The docks are packed with Newcomers and this really gives a realistic approach. Just Brilliant! This is one Excellent compact (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jan-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Scenes from Port Brique

Port Brique has been rebuilt! A new site, a bigger settlement, and hundreds more inhabitants. There's still work to be done, but in the meantime, here are some scenes from Port Brique on Isla Legeaux: (2 URLs) The northern seawall of Isla Legeaux (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jan-04, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: First MOCs

(...) Next I really want to build something for the pirates to pillage and plunder. I'm thinking along the lines of an earth temple, buried in the desert. I'll post it when I have it coming along. (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: First MOCs

(...) Cool stuff! I really like airships myself too. I built one hopefully it won't be the last. Let's see some more! (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  First MOCs

Hi! My name is David, and I'm a student at KU. I've been reading LUGNET for a couple years, and I think I'm ready to make my first post. First is a little chessboard I made in 2002. I really like the way I designed the pieces. The knight is one of (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact