 Pirates / 3695
Re: 3 ideas I had
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 01:44:09 GMT

Purple Dave wrote:

In lugnet.space, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
Thats not the idea I had.
What I actually meant was to stick 1 x 1 round bricks on each of the 4
prongs, not just one in the middle.

Ah, my mistake.  I can't recall any specific uses of that design that I've seen,
but I'd still be surprised if it hasn't been used before by someone (flip it
upside-down and it sounds like a neat idea for part of a nano-scale building).
I thought I'd used this on a semi-recent MOC, but it turns out that I linked two
of them together with four TECHNIC axle-connectors instead.

Actually I think this idea was used in 5850 The Royal Crystal Palace.
Well, ok, I think it uses cones.

Frank