 Space / 30483
30482  |  30484
Subject:
3 ideas I had
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 05:38:08 GMT

Firstly is a Siege Engine thingo that I saw on a bugs bunny (I think)
cartoon. Basicly, its a giant thing with 3 axes on it in a circle thing, as
it moves along the axes spin around.

Secondly is a lamp I came up with. Grab one of the 4-pronged parts like
e.g. on the top of a palm tree or the front of the mini anakins pod-racer.
Then stick a 1 x 1 round brick (trans-yellow looks good but other trans
colors might work depending on the effect) and you have a light. Or use it
for something else like a gun or tool :)

The third idea is a good use for the 1x1 with studs on sides. Get some 1 x
1 with studs on sides and some of the little gems. Then join the 1 x 1 with
studs on sides together and stick the gems into the exposed studs. Looks
great for e.g. a power source or a display thingo for the gems.