 Pirates / 3675 (-20)
  Re: British Field Artillery

(...) No more quiet than Brickley's Cove, I must say! A good time to redeploy forces, as Horse Guards has evidently decided : ) But only 1 artilleryman? (...) Impressive! Excellent work by David Stannard in getting that Tarleton to shape -- it's (...) (21 years ago, 28-Dec-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Problems with Black Seas Barracuda

(...) There is also a chance that S@H may want the damaged parts returned for Quality Control. In that case, they will let you know and should send a prepaid return authorization when they send you the new parts. In any case, they will let you know (...) (21 years ago, 27-Dec-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Set 6281

hi, looking for instructions for set 6281. Seems like Lego does not have them anymore. any ideas where i can get them? Shlomi (21 years ago, 27-Dec-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  British Field Artillery

Things have been fairly quiet in Port Brique lately, but the British are reinforcing their contingent in the French colony with field artillery. So far, only one artilleryman, with a light field gun has arrived. (URL) He sports a custom torso, and a (...) (21 years ago, 27-Dec-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.minifigs, FTX)

  Re: Problems with Black Seas Barracuda

(...) ...and once you receive the replacement, experiment with straightening the warped section. Dunk it in hot - very hot water (use caution, gloves etc as appropriate), and try to twist it back into shape. You can never have too many centre (...) (21 years ago, 27-Dec-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Problems with Black Seas Barracuda

(...) Just call Shop at Home and tell them what was damaged and they should send you replacements... I bought a train car that was missing an uncommon piece and they sent out a new one really quick. Ken (21 years ago, 26-Dec-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Problems with Black Seas Barracuda

Hi, sorta new here but I thought I'd ask about a problem with the 10040/6285 Legends series BSB my wife just got me for Xmas. (Nice wife!) So anyway, I am putting it together and I found not one but two parts with problems. Firstly the captain's (...) (21 years ago, 26-Dec-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: NEW WEBSITE : MINIFIGVILLE.COM

(...) In January? Well, January came earlier this year :-) Indeed, StuWars is now online! It's fully operational and you can already vote and write your comments about the first ever StudWars combat : JarJar/Timmy vs. Justin/Kelly : Who's worse? (...) (21 years ago, 18-Dec-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.sports, lugnet.publish)

  Re: fianlly got pics of another pirate ship!

(...) Nice work, as always. The old colour scheme contrasts nicely with the more modern Scimitar colour scheme. (...) 4 centre sections definitely seems an ideal size/detail compromise. That (mostly) three stud gun port spacing is nice too. (...) As (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  fianlly got pics of another pirate ship!

okay, so i have had this baby sitting around since WAYYYYYY before Scimitar, but have never gottena chance to take any pics of her.so, here ya go: (URL) she is a 4 center section 18 gunner. she is based on the design for the Reciprocity, and was (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  CONTEST : LEGO MOVIE POSTERS

Hello everyone! Last year, Créations Rotule had a LEGO Movie Poster contest which was a total success. Créations Rotule is no more, but it evolved into MinifigVille.com and there is a new contest, much like the previous one, starting...NOW ! Below (...) (21 years ago, 15-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.fun, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.publish, lugnet.sports, lugnet.town) !

  NEW WEBSITE : MINIFIGVILLE.COM

Hello Everybody! Well, today's the day! The bid official launch of my new website. After dealing with mixed thoughts about continuing to maintain my old website (www.rotule.qc.ca, dead now) or upgrading it, I opted to creating a new and improved (...) (21 years ago, 14-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.fun, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.publish, lugnet.sports, lugnet.town) !

  Re: whats your pirate name?

Harr!! I'm Captain John Read, mate! Har har har, har har, har ha... "Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on (...) (21 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: whats your pirate name?

(...) My answer regarding this from about two years ago (no doubt this will pop up again in the future): (URL) the lazy, I'm Red Rum Read. Arrrrr, I be played by Jack Nicholson is the movie version! Redrum! "Red Rum" -->Bruce<-- (21 years ago, 12-Dec-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: whats your pirate name?

(...) Yo ho ho and a bottle of something...I would apparently be known as: Black Roger Kidd "Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Even though you're not always the traditional (...) (21 years ago, 12-Dec-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  whats your pirate name?

arrrrrr, just found this online. whats your pirate name? (URL) (21 years ago, 12-Dec-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  possible new pirate site!

wazzup everyone! boy has it been dead lately! well, i have been thinking, andi now have enough pics of random ships to possibly put together a little website! yay! anyway, i hope to try and get it up during christmas break, (6 weeks, hopefully (...) (21 years ago, 12-Dec-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: 2004 Products see?

(...) Not sure if that's a baseplate, looks more like a printed play mat of some kind. Rather large to be a baseplate, and I don't see studs on it.But I could be wrong, it's hard to see on that little picture. jt (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Song Lyrics?

(...) Here is a decent website with them on. I didn't want to copy them out.. but I'll post the URL. (URL) hope that helps, Ben M. (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: 2004 Products see?

trimmed out lugnet.general to reduce "noise" (...) Avast me hardies... I think I like both the pirate "Island" with the looks of it, IMO, it has a brand new baseplate design...that looks very nice. From the looks of it, the large pirate boat, looks (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact