 Pirates / 3670
Re: Problems with Black Seas Barracuda
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 18:25:48 GMT

I have NEVER seen or heard of faulty pieces in a LEGO set before. Is this common
and/or does anyone know if I can exchange the broken parts or do I have to send
the whole set back to S@H?

Ted

Just call Shop at Home and tell them what was damaged and they should send you replacements...   I bought a train car that was missing an uncommon piece and they sent out a new one really quick.

Ken