 Pirates / 3472
    Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl —Sergio Guerra
   Hey all, It's been a while since I came here. I am an all-around lego fan, but my favorite series is the Pirates series. I saw Pirates of the Caribbean:The Curse of the Black Pearl yesterday, and it was an AWESOME movie! I love pirate flicks and I (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl —Michael Dallaston
     (...) I don't think it's out in Australia yet, but when it is, I'll probably go to see it. Ghost ship, y'reckon? A job for my Ogel skull heads maybe? And it's great if you're getting back into Pirates. We need more builders here. I suppose you can (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl —Johannes Koehler
     Ahoy! (...) So far I've seen just trailers for this movie, but it is defintely one which I will see in the theatre. When I was young (back in 1990) I was very much inspired by "The Secret of Monkey Island™" by LucasArts. This is the very best (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.pirates)

         Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl —David Laswell
      (...) Talking tattoos and deadly piranha poodles? Somehow I can't quite believe it... (21 years ago, 7-Aug-03, to lugnet.pirates)

         Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl —Matt Doyle
     Ah yes The Monkey Island games were excellent (I own all 4 and can't wait for another) and just recently saw Pirates of the Caribbean. This was by far the best movie this year. It had me grumbling "ARRRRR" for hours on end. I was also inspired to (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl —Stéphane Simard
   That movie rocked. Most scenes of that movie would be doable in Lego; The Eldorado fortress itself basically recreates the Pirates attacking the "imperials" at the beginning of the movie. (21 years ago, 10-Aug-03, to lugnet.pirates)