 Pirates / 3476
Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 23:41:42 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Sergio Guerra wrote:

Have any of you seen the movie, liked it, and got inspired by the movie to build
pirate models? Has anyone experimented with the tattered ghost ship full of
pirate zombies idea? Anyways, I hope this is my key to getting back into lego
(at 18 years old, LOL).

I don't think it's out in Australia yet, but when it is, I'll probably go to see
it.  Ghost ship, y'reckon?  A job for my Ogel skull heads maybe?

And it's great if you're getting back into Pirates.  We need more builders here.
I suppose you can build in other themes too - but mainly Pirates, right? :)

Michael