 Pirates / 3499
Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 19:36:19 GMT

Ah yes The Monkey Island games were excellent (I own all 4 and can't wait for
another) and just recently saw Pirates of the Caribbean. This was by far the
best movie this year. It had me grumbling "ARRRRR" for hours on end. I was also
inspired to build some of the first lego sets i ever recieved as a kid (before i
got into town) the sets were the caribbean clipper and rock island refuge. These
were two great sets in the heyday of the lego pirate theme. I was also wondering
if anyone had the baseplate that came with rock island refuge? Mine is being
held together with varoius adhesives and I am in search of a new one. Well Im
going to get going on some CAD models based on POTC