 Pirates / 3492
Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 17:06:35 GMT

Ahoy!

For lego builders,
sometimes it takes a cool movie like this to get some inspiration.
Have any of you seen the movie, liked it, and got inspired by the movie to
build
pirate models? Has anyone experimented with the tattered ghost ship full of
pirate zombies idea?

So far I've seen just trailers for this movie, but it is defintely one which I
will see in the theatre.

When I was young (back in 1990) I was very much inspired by "The Secret of
Monkey Island™" by LucasArts. This is the very best computer game for Pirate
fans. And I understand that the "Curse of the Black Pearl" deals with the same
topics as "Monkey Island™" does.

Bye
Jojo