 Pirates / 3423
Re: what do you think?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 00:20:38 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Ben Harris wrote:
I suppose in my opinion, the ideal size for a ship is the optimal size for
whatever it is the builder is out to achieve.  If, for example, the builder
wishes to create a ship that looks truly spectacular on display, then a larger,
more heavily detailed and less "playable" ship may be in order.  However, if the
builder were out to create a fleet of ships with vast amounts of playability,
then perhaps smaller, but no less wonderful, ships designs would be in order.

-Ben Harris

my apologies, my question must have been too vague. i meant it more in a
personal sense. in other words, what do you like to build, what gives you the
most satisfaction? otherwise, i would agree with you. it takes a different type
of building to build small ships than it takes to build large ones, it just
depends on what the person is going for. sorry about the confusion!

steve