 Pirates / 3131
  Pirate Project?

Wassssup All, Being a good pirate fan, I was thinking. Since there hasn't been to much action in .pirate lately (some yes, but not enough) I was wondering if it'd be cool to start a project. Maybe like an army project where we show all of our (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate Project?

Hi Sean, I've been thinking along similar lines lately -- with the .space crowd having their Moonbase, and the .trains folk having their... well... trains... Anyway, I like the 'forts' idea -- or more precisely, a project where groups of us start up (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate Project?

What about a modular wharf ? We could set standard dock heights, etc.... "Sean Devolites" <hotshot3396@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H9r873.8qD@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate Project?

(...) That would be fun. I could suggest my port section that I did for BrickFest 2002's Modular Castle town as a standard... I do need to populate this with Pirates and get my pirate town up... Frank (21 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate Project?

I would like to get into this. A wharf section next to a town section, all in modular sections for ease of transporting and with standards to make up a big display or to add to others. Pirates rule. The pier and town road next to it needs to be wide (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate Project?

(...) I think its good. You should try to get something together along these lines, like i am with the CastleQuest project(Though its kreeping alont at a tiny pace, its getting done. Here is what i think would be a more streamlined version of this (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-03, to lugnet.pirates)