 Pirates / 2400
Re: 6289 vs 6290 What's the difference?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 09:44:17 GMT

Hello Klaas,

On 05-Nov-01 (Monday) you wrote:

As far as I know, 6290 is unavaible in Europe. But I can be wrong,
of course.

Unavailable in Europe??
How many truckloads do you want me to send?

Tons! :)

At the recently held EuropeLegoWord2001 event/exhibition these
ships where piled up high! At least, the first and second day.

Whoops, I knew I said something stupid. I'll shut my scurvy lips up.

BTW: I haven't found ONE piece difference between 6289 and 6290.
Only the ugly grey box.... and Lego's modern method of throwing a
bunch of bags in it. :-(

Where are those times, when Pirates' boxes were colorful and with that
lovely "Legoland" stripe in the corner... :(
I'm blessing myself I didn't throw 6274 box out when I was younger.

Bye,

--
shgg.dt
(I'll be back!)