 Pirates / 2342
2341  |  2343
Subject:
6289 vs 6290 What's the difference?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 01:55:15 GMT

I just realized  that the re-released Red Beard Runner has a different set
number (6290) from the original (6289).  The Lugnet set reference also
indicates that the 6290 has 7 more pieces.  Has anyone compared the two and
figured out what the differences are?

Andrew (who thought he was Pirates complete 2 years ago)