 Pirates / 2095 (-5)
  Re: The Next Grey Monster.

(...) clipped (...) From what I've seen, the curvature is looking good, you should be able to get a more realistic curve working at a greater scale. Is this going to be a Bismark type ship? Anyone have a Swordfish? George (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  The Next Grey Monster.

Hi, everyone. The next behemoth has begun to take shape here in my wee little apartment. I was vacillating between a Japanese WWII cruiser and a WWI German battleship or battlecruiser, and I think I've come down firmly in favor of the latter. The (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) For .pirate builders: 4701: New brown angle plate; CHEAP SOURCE of black lanterns and ventilated decks! I can see me getting lots of these. 4702: No big .pirate news. Purple turban is kinda cool. Dark grey megabrick. 4704: Orange hair for you (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Masayuki Ogura...

Hi, guys. I'm Japanese LEGO FAN who is slightly aware of you,LUGNETers :-) Last day, we talked about #1592 again ('Cause I bought that one in MISB condition), so I came to search topics about #1592 in LUGNET, and I found this subject named my (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Which set is this Pirate found in?

(...) Thanks for the additional tips. I have started trying to keep my eye open for that fig (and a couple of other ones that can be used as generic 18th century civilians) in ebay auctions. So far the only one I saw it in was the one you probably (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact