 Pirates / 1385 (-10)
  Re: Small cutter bows (6x7 bow pieces)

(...) Freighters are very .pirate. Without freighters, what is there to plunder besides Imperial and Armada warships and Islander canoes? Give me a fat defenseless freighter loaded with treasure any day! Arrr! Put one across her bow ye scurvy (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Small cutter bows (6x7 bow pieces)

(...) Oh my yes. It's a rather nifty set all-around! The only downside is that it includes Gail Storm and not the lovely Femme Fatale. (...) This is true too! Don't forget, though, that the T-Rex Transport (5975) has the lovely and useful 10-wide (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Small cutter bows (6x7 bow pieces)

Hello pirate ship builders ! I just bought the adventurer's aquaplane(set # 5935)on sale here in Denmark. The set includes two white 6x7 cutter bows and four black bow plates. There is also quite a lot of other useful pieces. It looks like the (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Fixing non-shooting cannons

I asked a similar question regarding the black plungered cannons awhile ago... I knew someone had described the process. Eureka...I found it = ) Thanks to John Morgan for sharing his experience! John Kanehl (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Shooting cannons

(...) I've never had to 'undisable' one myself, so I really can't, but if you do a search through .pirates you should be able to find the old thread which tells you how. best LFB (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Shooting cannons

(...) black (...) I have a disabled one. Can you give me more details on how to fix it? (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Shooting cannons

(...) Nope, there's a spring inside. Someone here did modify non-shooting cannon (the disabled variety, not the one-piece mould variety, naturally) to fire with a cut-down spring from a retractible ball-point pen. It's roughly the same diameter. (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Shooting cannons

What kind of spring is used? All this time, I thought just flicking the black piece of the cannon made it fire! Scott (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Shooting cannons

(...) "You'll shoot your eye out kid, Merry Christmas.", Santa Claus from the theatrical film A Christmas Story, 1983 ;-) Signed, Rick LUGNET member 540 (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Shooting cannons

(...) Remember: It's all fun and games, until someone loses an eye. Then it's art. best, LFB.uk (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact